DescriptionWelcome to CyberSAFE: End User Security. Regardless of your computer experience, this class will help you become more aware of technology-related risks and what you can do to protect yourself and your organization from them. This course requires an exam voucher.
Target audienceThis course is designed for all users of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet, to enable them to use technology more securely and minimize digital risks, regardless of technical ability. This course is also designed for you to prepare for the CyberSAFE credential. You can obtain your CyberSAFE certificate by completing the CyberSAFE credential process on the CHOICE platform following the course presentation.
1 - Identifying Security Compliance Measures
- Identify Organizational Compliance Requirements and Resources
- Identify Legal Compliance Requirements and Resources
2 - Recognizing and Addressing Social Engineering Attack
- Recognize Social Engineering Attacks
- Defend Against Social Engineering Attacks
3 - Securing Devices
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Secure Authentication Methods
- Protect Your Data
- Defend Against Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
4 - Using the Internet Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networks Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely
- Work from Remote Locations Securely
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the basic use of conventional computing technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers; mobile phones; and basic Internet functions, such as web browsing and email.