DescriptionThis A-CSM training course provides the essential foundation for obtaining your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification.
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Target audienceActive Certified ScrumMasters with at least 1 year of experience. You may still attend class with less than 1 year of experience, but you are unable to receive your A-CSM until you have a full year of CSM experience.
1 - Agile, Scrum and Lean
2 - Agile Facilitation
3 - Agile Coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Coaching the Development Team
4 - Scrum Mastery
Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance At least 12 months of experience as a Scrum Master within the past five years