DescriptionExcel provides Power Pivot to help students organize, manipulate, and report on their data in the best way possible. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize their effectiveness when analyzing data.
Course ObjectivesUpon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Power Pivot along with Excel to analyze data from a variety of sources. You will:
1 - Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
2 - Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
3 - Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
There are no prerequisites for this course.