DescriptionThis course is designed to enhance your skills in facilitating classes in a virtual environment. You will gain the skills needed to engage students and effectively use technology within your organization or classroom. Based on the client’s needs, we can focus specifically on their virtual platform.
Target audienceThis course is designed for educators, facilitators and instructors with any level of experience in the classroom looking to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver effective virtual training.
1 - What Makes Virtual Training Different?
- Learn what to do differently when training virtually.
2 - How to Prepare for Virtual Training
- Uncover best practices to prepare yourself and your participants for virtual training success.
3 - Virtual Training Content
- Explore best practice for structuring online training activities.
4 - Online Delivery Techniques
- Learn how to use your voice and camera presence to engage learners.
5 - Effective Online Facilitation
- Learn how to engage your students with virtual training tools like a whiteboard, polling, chat, and breakout rooms.
6 - Engaging Visuals
- Learn how to use videos, PowerPoint slides, demonstrations, annotation and more to add variety and creativity to your virtual classroom.
7 - How to Use Virtual Platforms
- Using the camera, chat, microphone, and other tools to engage learners.
There are no prerequisites for this course.